Wednesday 10 August 2011

Making Pennies - the Family Friendly Way!

For many mums, going back to work following months of maternity leave with their new little bundle is something that fills them with dread (I know it did for me!). 

I thought it would be good to look at different ways that parents can earn either a few extra pennies or start a whole new journey into the world of self employment.

To get things going, I've invited people to tell us all about their party plan and franchise businesses. Businesses that have often (but not always) been tried and tested and work well for other people, and that already have a strong support network.

I hope you find the guest blog posts interesting over the next few weeks.
Please do leave your comments and feel free to contact them to ask questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.