Wednesday 31 August 2011

Phoenix Trading - Kate Jowsey



Like many people, I first came across Phoenix Trading, when I was given a gorgeously wrapped present with matching card and tag.  Whilst admiring the quality and matching design I enquired where it came from and the world of Phoenix Trading was revealed.

I toyed with the idea of becoming a trader shortly afterwards, but decided it was not the right time for me, so I just became a customer.  Two and half years later, I decided to quit my job to spend time with my young daughter and suddenly realised that this was the perfect opportunity.  My Phoenix journey had begun.

So I am now a self employed Independent Phoenix Trader, selling high quality exclusive greetings cards, gift wrap, stationery and accessories.  Phoenix Trading does not sell on the high street, only via traders like myself.  Wherever possible they support the British print industry.  All greetings and Christmas cards are printed in the UK and in fact around 95% of all their products are UK produced.  In May 2011 Phoenix Trading were also delighted to win the “Company with Heart” award from the Direct Selling Association (DSA).

There is no hard sell, customers generally love our products.  I sell in a variety of ways; via brochures, coffee mornings, home parties, fundraising events, mail order via website, fetes, fayres etc…

Over time, I have become sponsor to a team of 7 other traders, each of whom I help and support when needed as they build their individual businesses.

Generally I work around 5 – 10 hours a week, this is usually done in a few 2-3 hour chunks, either in the evenings, at weekends or whilst my daughter is at pre-school. Although some of it can be done whilst she is playing happily next to me.

There are many things I love about being a Phoenix Trader – the quality and range of products (of course!), the friendly support and advice available from other traders/head office, the simple approach and the number of lovely people I have met.

But what I love most of all is the flexibility.  If for instance my daughter is ill, I can just drop everything to be with her.  It just fits around (and into) our life.  There are no targets you have to meet each month, and if you need to take a few months off for any reason, then you can just do it and pick Phoenix up again when you are ready to do so.

I’m approaching the end of my 2nd year as a trader and my business has grown steadily, despite the current economic climate.  People still seem to buy cards, perhaps they are just cutting back on the gifts?...




Phoenix has recently revamped the Business kit and it is now better than ever at just £30.  You can sign up and be instantly in business within a week.  You can unpack the box, take your samples and brochures next door and make your first sale.  I got my first order the day after my box arrived.  When you sign up, you also get the chance to buy a special offer pack of stock. There are 3 to choose from at £50, £100 and £150.  The bigger the pack, the bigger the discount. 

So, is it something you like the sound of?  The business kit comes complete with a 30 day action plan to get you off to a great start, and you also get a free website which you just need to activate before you can spread the word to everyone you know.

In essence, Phoenix has a simple, but tried and tested approach, you work it consistently and it builds your customer base and your business. 

If you would like to know more you can get in touch either via my website or via my Phoenix Facebook page – both listed below.

Kate Jowsey – Independent Phoenix Trader 24389

**Statutory Notice** Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.

Promoter – Phoenix Trading, Unit 6, 307-309 Merton Road, London, SW18 5JS

Company Websitewww.phoenix-trading.co.uk


My Phoenix Facebook pagewww.facebook.com/katejowsey






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.